Tips to Assess and Repair Roof Storm Damage
Even if a storm didn’t produce a torrent of rain or volley of hail, wind alone can cause enough damage to your roof to warrant repair or replacement. So after a tornado, thunderstorm, hurricane or hailstorm, make sure to check the condition of your roof.
- Inspect your attic for leaks or water damage.
- Look for signs of storm damage from the ground. Check for missing shingles or missing pieces of metal fascia, including any metal pieces displaced from around your chimney.
- Obviously, you’ll notice if a tree fell on your roof. If so, stay out of your home until a professional can determine whether any structural damage occurred.
- If the storm produced hail, check for roof damage as well as siding damage.
- Stay safe — avoid going on the roof to check for damage yourself and instead contact a professional roofer.
Texas Roofing & Gutters, call now at (832) 931-623 for a free inspection.
Font: Angie's List
Are you looking for a roofing and gutter installer to meet your roofing needs?. Texas Roofing & Gutters is an insured and certified company in Houston Texas providing relentless customer service, uncompromising quality and attention to detail.
RESIDENTIAL Roofing in houston
roofing in houston, commercial roofing in houston, residential roofing, air conditioning, blow insulation, coating, commercial gutters, hardie plank siding, patio additions, patio covers, porches, residential gutters, slab concrete, texas roofing and gutters